You can order a repeat prescription in the following ways:
- Online - via the link at the top of this page.
- In person - by handing in your repeat prescription anytime during opening hours (a prescription box is available opposite the reception desk).
- By post - please enclosed a stamped addressed envelope if you wish this to be posted back to you.
We do not accept prescription requests by telephone as this may lead to mistakes and also blocks the telephone lines.
- Prescription Query Line (for queries only) - is open between 11 am - 12 noon and 2 pm - 3 pm Monday to Friday. Please call 400100 option 3.
We have now gone live with electronic prescribing, this means that instead of coming to the practice to collect your prescription, you can have it directly sent to the pharmacy of your choice, if you are eligible. For more details please ask at reception or enquire at your chosen pharmacy.
- Patients requesting a repeat prescription for the contraceptive pill must make an appointment to see the nurse. Unfortunately we are unable to process such requests via the internet.
- If you have recently been seen or discharged from hospital and your medication has been changed please inform the practice or the pharmacy if they order your medicines for you.
Please allow three full working days for your prescription to be processed and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account. Please do not allow your medication to run out before making a request. Prescriptions are ready for collection after 2.00 pm.
We would kindly like to remind patients not to ring the surgery to ask reception staff to check if prescriptions are ready.